Archery Range Rules
- Safety is the number one rule to be practiced.
- All archers must present Range Staff with a proof of payment from the front desk.
- All archers are required to read and sign a liability waiver before shooting privileges are granted.
- Absolutely no horseplay on the range.
- Archers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Absolutely no sky-drawing. Bows are only to be drawn at the shooting line and in the direction of targets.
- Archers may not use broad heads or cross bows at any time.
- Never step behind the range backstop to retrieve arrows.
- Alcoholic beverages and drugs may not be consumed prior or during shooting on the archery range.
- Treat BWG property with respect. Theft and vandalism will be prosecuted.
- Check your equipment on a regular basis. If in doubt, have it checked by a professional before shooting it anymore.
- Be considerate of fellow shooters. No shooting across lanes, shooting other targets, distracting other archers at the shooting line or intentionally damaging other archer’s equipment.
- Always practice good sportsmanship and use common sense.
- BWG is not responsible for damage to or loss of personal equipment used at the range.
- The archery range staff reserves the right to refuse service to any patron who violates any rule or regulation
You must read and sign our waiver to use our facility. You may do this using our online form.