Labor Day 3D Smackdown
Date: September 5-6
Time: assembly 8:15 & 11:45
Shotgun start: 8:30 & 12:00
RANGE LOCATION: 350 Ronnell Road Canton, Georgia 30115
- There will be one 20 target round (Delta McKenzie) to be completed either Saturday or Sunday for all classes except PRO and Non-Pro Known 50 which must be shot on Saturday where the top 5 qualifiers will contest a Shoot-Off on Saturday afternoon.
- Pro Known 50 will have a 50% payout and the top 5 qualifiers will contest a Shoot off.
- You must have an active ASA, NFAA or USA archery membership to compete
- Pro’s cannot compete in the $2000 Non-Pro Known 50. If you try and are found out, you will be Disqualified from the event. If you are caught cheating, you will be disqualified from the event!
- It is preferred that you pre-register online if you are shooting for the money. There will be a $10 late fee if you register day of the Tournament.
- ASA Pro/Am tournament format rules and regulations must be adhered to.
- Umbrellas for Non-Pro Known 50 class can only be used during the Shoot-Off only
- We will have for all Known 40 classes a winner on Saturday and a winner on Sunday. Awards will be distributed after the last shooter has shot and scores tabulated for that day. You must be present to receive awards. Awards cannot be shipped to the winners.
- Practice range will be open at 7:30 a.m.
PARKING IS LIMITED AND ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
20 Delta McKenzie targets will be used for this event
- $50 to shoot Money classes (Unknown 50, Pro Known 50 and Non-Pro Known 50,
- $35 to shoot Known 40 includes Hunter and Highschool class
- $35 to shoot Women’s Known 40
- $15 to shoot a fun round (no awards)
Payout based on the following structure:
- 3-5 shooters Pays out 1st
- 6-9 shooters 1st and 2nd
- 10+ shooters 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Shot Gun Start:
- You must be registered, warmed up and at your assigned stake 15 mins before your start NO EXCEPTIONS!
- There will be NO equipment malfunction-timed for repair-So make sure your bow/arrows are ready to shoot.
- You must be warmed up, registered and on the range by 8:15pm and 11:45 respectively on both days.
- Water bottles will be provided on the range-PLEASE bring extra water as it WILL BE HOT!
- Concessions available for additional cost. FOOD TRUCK pending.
Any questions please call Big Woods Goods 678.880.0493