Georgia Permitless Carry Legislative Update
Thursday, May 26th, from 6pm to 8:00pm
US LawShield, one of the country's leading organizations ready to fight for your right to bear arms, in this seminar discusses the important legislative updates concerning your firearm rights.
We will be at Big Woods Goods, Canton, GA on Thursday, May 26th , 2022 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. All Attendees will get the answers they need on firearm legislation and the update on Georgia's Permitless carry, also known as constitutional carry.
This event includes limited seating and will provide answers on the following topics:
- Has the the Georgia Permitless Carry law taken effect, and what does this mean to you?
- Georgia Weapons Carry License vs. Permitless Carry
- What will happen after a use-of-force confrontation? Is the law different for license holders?
- What is a “Lawful Weapons Carrier”? Can police question anyone with a firearm?
- Should you talk to the police if involved in a lethal confrontation? Why or why not?
And so much more!
Hear from U.S. LawShield® Independent Program Attorneys and Speaking Attorneys in a Q&A session, providing the answers to your questions on Georgia's permitless carry.
Sign up today!