Kids Archery Camp
Ages 8 to 15
June 12-16, 2023
- or -
June 19-23, 2023
9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday
Youth ages 8-15 - $325
Big Woods Goods Kids' Camp is a safe and fun experience for campers to learn new skills and enjoy outdoor adventures! Our camp is located in the suburbs of Canton Georgia surrounded by Trees & Trails and offers a unique opportunity to explore the outdoors, along with an indoor range to cool off while continuing to learn the skills to be a successful archer.
Coach Jose fosters a friendly, safe, and supportive environment, allowing your child or teen to try new activities and learn more about themselves. They'll make new friends and learn lifelong outdoor skills, helping them be more comfortable and confident in the sport of archery.
During the week, campers will receive a Big Woods Goods "quiver" Bag. As they stretch their comfort zone trying new archery skills and participating in team initiatives. Campers will have the opportunity to shoot at traditional targets, competition targets, game targets and maybe even go through trails and try their luck with the 3D targets!
Our camp hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
All necessary equipment for these outdoor adventures is provided. Not included: sunscreen or bug spray.
NOTE: Drop-off and pick-up is at Big Woods Goods Archery Academy 350 Ronnell Road, Canton, Georgia.
- Attendance on the first day of class is mandatory.
- Participation is from 9:00am to 1:00pm each day
- Students are encouraged to start every morning with a balanced meal. This will help them to have more energy, better concentration, and stay alert throughout the day.
- Be sure to bring a sack lunch of nutritious foods daily, along with snacks and a full water bottle.
- A small refrigerator will be available for any foods that need to stay cold.
- Parents: please notify the coaches of any food allergies that your child may have. We highly recommend that food not be shared between the students.
- We require that all clothing be modest and appropriate. Shirts must fit comfortably. Exposure of bare midriff or bare back is prohibited. Shorts will need to be no shorter 5” from the top of kneecap. Closed-toe shoes only please. Open-toed shoes, flip flops and sandals are unacceptable while participating at camp.
- We will be rotating between the indoor and outdoor archery ranges each day. You will want to dress in layers for changing temperatures.
- Sunscreen is a must and applying periodically throughout the day is highly recommended.
Big Woods Goods does not usually cancel events due to inclement weather. However, we reserve the right to cancel an event at any time due to severe weather, low enrollment or other concerns. If Big Woods Goods cancels your event, you will receive a full refund for the cost of your reservation.
Any participants showing covid-19 symptoms or having a fever will not be allowed entry into the Summer Camp. Sanitizer will be provided for use by all participants.
Space is limited so don't wait!