Should I Shoot: Simplified Deadly Force Decision Making
In the U.S., there are several situations in which a person is justified in using force or deadly force. Come to this seminar and learn:
- The difference between "force" and "deadly force";
- When a person may use deadly force against another to protect themselves or a third person;
- Whether displaying a weapon constitutes the use of deadly force
You are cordially invited to attend this amazing Gun Law Seminar - Should I Shoot: Simplified Deadly Force Decision Making
Thursday, November 19, from 6pm to 8pm at Big Woods Goods.
Why attend an event?
1. Ignorance of the law is not a legal excuse!
2. The legal system can be very hostile toward gun owners.
3. Responsible gun owners get thrown into the legal system every single day.